Tuesday, May 10, 2016

First Post; Leaving Soon!


Hello! So begins my first attempt at a blog. I hope that this blog is able to keep you all updated about what I'm up to over summer, as well as provide me a place to outwardly process what's going on and what God is doing out here with whoever is reading along. So thank you for embarking on this journey with me! Hopefully, I'm able to post about once a week.

Due to security issues, I will be unable to mention the specific names of places that I am, so it will only be very general geographic descriptions. I'd also like to take this first post to give a HUGE thank you to all of you who donated financially and have been and are praying for me. You guys are awesome, and I appreciate you very much!

5 days until I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment